Glasgow, UK – 17th October 2013 - Corporate Modelling, the workforce management technology provider,
today announces that insurance outsourcer HCL IBS has won the 2013 WfMC Award for Excellence in BPM
and Workflow for the Operational Excellence ("OpEx") solution designed, built and implemented by the
two companies working together in partnership.
Read the press release »
Increase productivity and utilisation in your organisation.
OpEx is a software tool that provides a way to increase productivity and utilisation in your organisation by changing culture and behavior.
It's delivered through your people, and provides the information to allow your managers to manage their employees' performance to new highs, in line with your business goals. OpEx delivers a range of tangible benefits including improved productivity, improved utilisation and reduced operational cost.
- improve analysis and create predictive modelling
- achieve results more quickly
- eliminate unnecessary cost from your business
- achieve productivity improvement
- provide a model that can be replicated
- improved processing for real time risk management
- meeting solvency standards more efficiently
- reducing costs by increasing throughput via nodes
- reduce model runtime using business processing grid