We are pleased to announce that Corporate Modelling has been successful in gaining the Cyber Essentials certification.
The Cyber Essentials scheme has been developed by Government and industry to fulfil two functions. It provides a clear statement of the controls all organisations should implement to mitigate the risk from common internet based threats, within the context of the Government’s 10 Steps to Cyber Security. And through the Assurance Framework it offers a mechanism for organisations to demonstrate to customers, investors, insurers and others that they have taken these essential precautions.
The scheme sets out a series of five security controls that help you stay cyber secure including secure configuration, boundary firewalls and Internet gateways, access control and administrative privilege management, patch management, and malware protection. But there are many other reasons you should get a Cyber Essentials certification, including:
- Preventing around 80% of cyber attacks
- Driving business efficiency throughout your organisation, saving money and improving productivity
- Enhacing business reputation
- Opening new commercial opportunities
- Proving to customers and suppliers that you take the security of their information seriously
- Reducing insurance premiums
- Applying for UK Government contracts
For more information, please visit: https://www.cyberaware.gov.uk/cyberessentials/