OPX enables back-office agents to:
- “Get Next”- upon completion of the task, they can move on to the next task, best-suited for their skillset
- Defer, refer or escalate tasks
- Record their breaks, phone calls and meetings
- Access case history and information
- Use checklists to promote their quality and compliance
- Focus on tasks that are prioritized and suitable for their skills
|How OPX can help
|Managing own workload is difficult without all the information
|Real-time automated task allocation shifts agent focus onto the task itself.
SLA adherence is managed automatically, reducing breaches.
|Need to balance professional development with meeting targets
|Reporting on quality and productivity of staff in detail, identifying specific training needs and focussing effort.
|Risk of boredom performing monotonous tasks
|Splitting processes into different activities, sending mundane work to bots while keeping the decision-making steps with a human.
|Might be asked to absorb front office work, disrupting own routine
|As front-office demand increases, OPX can pause work and resume as appropriate, monitoring the SLA impact throughout.