The OPX application enables the specialist agent to:
- Accept referrals from other agents
- Use the specialist complaints module
- Receive work from a dedicated QA queue
- Automatically get new customer emails and documents
- Take ownership or share ownership of cases
- Share skills and reduce workload by developing a script flow
|How OPX can help
|Prioritising requests from many different sources.
|Keeping track of the many pieces of evidence and documentation associated with complex cases
|Revisiting cases repeatedly in order to build a complex picture
|Flexible and optional case ownership. Enables easy monitoring of deferred cases.
|The case queue is mixed with easy, medium, and complex cases
|Spending too much time on simple cases to the detriment of more demanding cases
|During peaks of workload, Scriptflow moves all of the simple cases to be handled by agents who are only trained for these specific cases