Real-time work allocation
OPX provides global demand visibility and can show in real-time the workload in dashboards and reports, online and sliced and diced as required.
OPX can either automatically allocate work in real-time based on SLAs, volume and type of work matched to the available resource capacity and skills or allow managers to allocate to meet unexpected or changing circumstances.
The automatic work assignment prevents “cherry picking” whereby agents select the work directly from a queue which can lead to work or cases moving out of an agreed SLA due to its perceived complexity.
Latest Blog Posts
- OPX Application Discovery
- Homeworking in Financial Services Operations
- Top 3 Back Office Productivity Killers and How to Overcome Them
- How to measure productivity in the back office
- How to Mitigate Conduct Risk with Back Office Workforce Optimisation Technology
- Coming up against teething issues when blending your front and back office?
- The Future of Front and Back Office Workforce Blending
- How a Blended Workforce can transform the Customer Experience
- On digital wings
- What’s stopping enterprises from embracing digital?