Visit OPX by Corporate Modelling at the Harrogate Customer Strategy and Planning 2018 Conference
The OPX team are exhibiting at next week’s Customer Strategy and Planning 2018 Conference, Harrogate, 23-24 April.
If you are looking for a functional, cost-effective and easy to implement solution to aid the digital transformation of your back-office operations, this is your ideal chance to talk to the OPX experts. You will have a chance to ask them questions about OPX latest functionality and request an OPX demo there and then.
In addition to the above, our experts will also be available to advise on business process optimisation, workplace productivity and back office performance. We will be offering guidance, industry insight and the latest on robotics and compliance.
OPX provides organisation, optimisation and improvements to workforce capacity and processing. It’s intended for organisations that want to take their business to the next level, increase productivity, reduce operations cost and improve back and front office co-operation.
Designed by engineers and incorporating 200-man years of business focused enterprise software development, OPX is not an enterprise software product in the traditional sense, and therefore it does not require heavy support from your in-house technology staff!
Our team will have all the information you may need to make decisions in one single place. We love working with other organisations who need help streamlining lengthy processes, saving our potential customers hours of research and meetings. After all, improving efficiency is what we are all about!
Not attending? No problem.
If a hectic month has meant you won’t be attending the conference, but would still like some advice on back office workforce optimisation, simply contact our team who will be more than happy to assist, or provide you with an OPX demo from the comfort of your own office!
Latest Blog Posts
- How can employee monitoring software be beneficial for your business?
- The real impact of Covid-19 on business management
- How to utilise the workforce effectively?
- OPX Application Discovery
- Homeworking in Financial Services Operations
- Top 3 Back Office Productivity Killers and How to Overcome Them
- How to measure productivity in the back office
- How to Mitigate Conduct Risk with Back Office Workforce Optimisation Technology
- Coming up against teething issues when blending your front and back office?
- The Future of Front and Back Office Workforce Blending