For Back-Office Agents
OPX enables back-office agents to:
- “Get Next”- upon completion of the task, they can move on to the next task, best-suited for their skillset
- Defer, refer or escalate tasks
- Record their breaks, phone calls and meetings
- Access case history and information
- Use checklists to promote their quality and compliance
- Focus on tasks that are prioritized and suitable for their skills
Arrange a demo to find out more
Challenges & Solutions
How OPX can help
||How OPX can help
|Managing own workload is difficult without all the information
Focusing efforts on more urgent requests. Priority/routine items falling outside SLA. Disengaging with the work, reduction of morale.
||Real-time automated task allocation shifts agent focus onto the task itself. SLA adherence is managed automatically, reducing breaches.
|Need to balance professional development with meeting targets
Having gaps in training. Performing duty inadequately. Cannot complete work while undertaking training.
||Reporting on quality and productivity of staff in detail, identifying specific training needs and focussing effort.
|Risk of boredom performing monotonous tasks
Becoming less motivated; drops in productivity. Employee retention suffers.
||Splitting processes into different activities, sending mundane work to bots while keeping the decision-making steps with a human.
|Might be asked to absorb front office work, disrupting own routine
Back-office work gets put on hold over front office tasks. Reporting on activity becomes difficult when working across separate systems and offices.
||As front-office demand increases, OPX can pause work and resume as appropriate, monitoring the SLA impact throughout.
View other job roles