For Operations Directors
For Ops Directors, OPX offers a management app which enables:
- Moving staff around the organisation to maximize utilisation
- Reporting trends in utilisation and performance
- Monitoring SLA breaches and identify bottlenecks
- Reporting on performance by individual, team, or operational area
- Exploiting process automation and automated customer communication to reduce costs
- Reviewing forecasts of demand and capacity to meet it at any time against real picture
Arrange a demo to find out more
Challenges & Solutions
How OPX can help
|Ops Management Challenges
||How OPX can help
|Minimising operational costs with minimal impact on business output
||Excess resource increases OpEx but removing critical resource reduces business capacity.
||Utilisation reporting to ID over and under resourced teams
|Meeting the performance benchmarks.
||Lack of transparency makes it difficult to quantify the performance.
||Productivity and QA metrics are available in the management board, and enable the quantifying of operational performance at all levels
|Identifying and removing process bottlenecks
||Bottlenecks cause avoidable delays and limit potential for growth.
||Generation of broad range process-centric reports helps to identify and address the bottlenecks.
|Preventing SLA breaches
- SLA breaches risk future business and can result in penalties or credits.
- This can also cause reputational damage.
|Default prioritisation by proximity to SLA breach. Finding and reporting breaches.
|Adherence of the operating model
||Incorrect forecasts and planning results in service degradation or missed SLA’s
||OPX new forecast module forecasts demand and capacity and identified where retraining, overtime, hiring and staff reductions may be required
View other job roles