For Specialist Agents
OPX enables Specialist Agents to:
- Accept referrals from other agents
- Use the specialist complaints module
- Receive work from a dedicated QA queue
- Automatically get new customer emails and documents
- Take ownership or share ownership of cases
- Share skills and reduce workload by developing a script flow
Arrange a demo to find out more
Challenges & Solutions
How OPX can help
||How OPX can help
|Prioritising requests from many different sources.
- Tendency to prioritise work by the seniority of the source, rather than its urgency
- ‘Bottomless’ pile of work is discouraging
- A lot of time is spent on admin work.
- SLA based prioritisation.
- The system enables referrals and escalations.
|Keeping track of the many pieces of evidence and documentation associated with complex cases
- Incorrectly processed complaints
- Incompletely evidenced complaints
- Sanctions from a regulatory body.
- Offers specialised modules for handling complaints.
- Supports QA and assurance steps.
- Provides email gateways.
|Revisiting cases repeatedly in order to build a complex picture
- Cases can slip outside of SLA while waiting for more information
- Absolute ownership slows down processing
|Flexible and optional case ownership. Enables easy monitoring of deferred cases.
|The case queue is mixed with easy, medium, and complex cases
||Spending too much time on simple cases to the detriment of more demanding cases
||During peaks of workload, Scriptflow moves all of the simple cases to be handled by agents who are only trained for these specific cases
View other job roles